accumet* Excel XL15 pH/mV/Temperature Meter
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Read more »
"This pH meter puts together easy to use with high end capabilities, like measuring electrochemistry parameters and also have its pH measuring more accurate with ATC. "
Simple but powerful; large, full color, touchscreen display
- Auto-calibrates with up to 6 pH buffers from 3 standard sets and 15 different buffers; custom buffers and manual calibration
- pH mode accepts standard or accuFet* nonglass electrodes
- Windows CE*-driven, full-color touchscreen provides unmatched ease of use in operation and setup
Simplified operation—top performance and features.
- Windows CE operating system makes operation intuitive from the first time you turn it on
- Easily recognizable icons help you get to setup or measurement modes quickly, for both everyday measurements and more complicated routines
Full-function pH and mV capabilities
- Extended pH range: -2 to +20pH; reads to 0.1mV for accurate titrations and ORP readings
- Adjustable resolution to 0.001pH
- Calibration at up to 6 points for exceptional accuracy of ±0.002pH
Extensive GLP capabilities
- Customizable printer/computer output
- 1000-reading datalog capability
- Print Setup lets you print exactly what you want, when you want
- Displays time in 12- or 24-hour format, date in U.S. or international format
- USB port lets you connect keyboard, mouse, or trackball for meter control, or connect printer or PC for data output
- RS-232 serial port lets you connect to PCs or printers without USB, or frees computer USB port while using the meter is in use
- Ethernet allows unmatched LAN connectivity and even allows software upgrades
Rugged and compact
- Durable ABS plastic housing resists dust and chemicals
- Dimensions: 9-1/4Lx 6-1/2W x 3-1/2 in.H (23.5 x 16.5 x 9cm)
- Net weight 2-3/4 lb. (1.2kg)
Meter Kit/pH package includes meter, accuCap* combination pH electrode (13-620-130), ATC probe (13-620-19), electrode support arm and bracket, 110/220V power supply and operation manual.
Meter Only package includes meter, electrode support arm and bracket, 110/220V power supply and operation manual.
accumet Three-year Warranty. accumet Model XL15 is warranted to the end user to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of three years. Call your Fisher Customer Service Representative for full details
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!