accumet* Excel XL15 pH/mV/Temperature Meter
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Read more »
"This pH meter puts together easy to use with high end capabilities, like measuring electrochemistry parameters and also have its pH measuring more accurate with ATC. "
Simple but powerful; large, full color, touchscreen display
- Auto-calibrates with up to 6 pH buffers from 3 standard sets and 15 different buffers; custom buffers and manual calibration
- pH mode accepts standard or accuFet* nonglass electrodes
- Windows CE*-driven, full-color touchscreen provides unmatched ease of use in operation and setup
Simplified operation—top performance and features.
- Windows CE operating system makes operation intuitive from the first time you turn it on
- Easily recognizable icons help you get to setup or measurement modes quickly, for both everyday measurements and more complicated routines
Full-function pH and mV capabilities
- Extended pH range: -2 to +20pH; reads to 0.1mV for accurate titrations and ORP readings
- Adjustable resolution to 0.001pH
- Calibration at up to 6 points for exceptional accuracy of ±0.002pH
Extensive GLP capabilities
- Customizable printer/computer output
- 1000-reading datalog capability
- Print Setup lets you print exactly what you want, when you want
- Displays time in 12- or 24-hour format, date in U.S. or international format
- USB port lets you connect keyboard, mouse, or trackball for meter control, or connect printer or PC for data output
- RS-232 serial port lets you connect to PCs or printers without USB, or frees computer USB port while using the meter is in use
- Ethernet allows unmatched LAN connectivity and even allows software upgrades
Rugged and compact
- Durable ABS plastic housing resists dust and chemicals
- Dimensions: 9-1/4Lx 6-1/2W x 3-1/2 in.H (23.5 x 16.5 x 9cm)
- Net weight 2-3/4 lb. (1.2kg)
Meter Kit/pH package includes meter, accuCap* combination pH electrode (13-620-130), ATC probe (13-620-19), electrode support arm and bracket, 110/220V power supply and operation manual.
Meter Only package includes meter, electrode support arm and bracket, 110/220V power supply and operation manual.
accumet Three-year Warranty. accumet Model XL15 is warranted to the end user to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of three years. Call your Fisher Customer Service Representative for full details
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries