BRAND accu-jet® pro Pipette Controller
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Read more »
"A very useful for tool for cell culture with different levels of velocity/power. Good design and handling. Very robust, no complications. If there was a problem there is excellent service, however it's very easy to check by yourself."
Precise meniscus control…
BRAND accu-jet® pro pipette controller
The BRAND accu-jet® pro features advanced speed control to end meniscus “jumping.” Continuously variable, touch-sensitive control makes soft blow-out operations simple. The sculpted grip provides a comfortable fit in small and large hands. Switch-selectable powered or gravity dispensing. The battery delivers eight hours of full speed operation and can be recharged during use. Accepts pipets from 0.1 – 200 mL. Integral 0.2µm hydrophobic filter is autoclavable for sterile use.
The BRAND accu-jet® pro pipette controller incorporates comfort and performance features that make it one of the most popular pipette controllers in the market.
• Comfort: The accu-jet® pro is contoured for better fit for small and large hands. It is light weight and well balanced for low-fatigue pipetting.
• Control: Pressure-sensitive buttons control pipetting speed, plus a motor-speed-limiter control thumbwheel adds extra assurance with pipettes as small as 0.1mL.
• Charge Indicator: Don’t worry about your pipette controller failing on you in the middle of your work. An LED indicates when approximately 2 hours of charge time is left. Instrument can be operated while charging.
• Ergonomic Design: The accu-jet® pro weighs only 190g (6.7oz.) and features a smoothly curved shape to eliminate pressure points for operator comfort.
• Corrosion Protection: A built-in check valve protects against liquid penetration. The unique active vapor exhaust system vents externally to protect internal components.
• Gravity-delivery Mode: Free descent of meniscus for volumetric accuracy, ideal for analytical applications.
• Power-delivery Mode: Continuously adjustable dispensing speed from powered stream to dropwise dispensing including soft blowout, ideal for tissue culture applications.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!