Acclaim® Rapid Separation Liquid Chromatography (RSLC) columns use 2.2 and 3 μm particles for fast separations. These columns, together with the UltiMate® RSLC system, provide ultrafast, high-efficiency LC separations.
Acclaim RSLC 2.2 μm columns achieve high throughput without sacrificing chromatographic performance. These columns are based on high-purity spherical porous silica gel. Currently, four column chemistries are available: Acclaim RSLC 2.2 μm C18, C8, PolarAdvantge I (PA) and PolarAdvantage II (PA2).
Acclaim RSLC 2.2 μm C18 material features high-density monomeric C18 chemistry with exhaustive endcapping. As a result, it provides the selectivity of a standard C18 phase and extremely low silanol activity. Similarly, the Acclaim RSLC 2.2 μm C8 material features high-density monomeric C8 chemistry with exhaustive endcapping. The PA material features a polar sulfonamide chemistry that provides very good hydrolytic stability and eliminates dewetting problems. The PA2 material features amide-embedded chemistry with excellent hydrolytic stability (pH 1.5 to 10). Acclaim RSLC 2.2 μm columns are available in 2.1 mm and 3.0 mm i.d. with 30 mm, 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, and 250 mm lengths.
Acclaim RSLC 3 μm columns are available in three stationary phases: Acclaim 120 C18, Polar Advantage (PA), and Polar Advantage II (PA2). The columns are packed in 3 mm i.d. with 33 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm, 150 mm, and 250 mm lengths. The inner diameter of 3 mm makes these columns fully compatible with standard analytical LC instrumentation, and saves up to 85% solvent compared to a 4.6 mm column of otherwise identical features.
Acclaim® Rapid Separation LC (RSLC) Column Features:
- Accelerate separations up to 15-fold compared to conventional LC
- Accelerate sample throughput up to 30-fold compared to conventional LC, with Dionex RSLC Solutions
- Save up to 85% of solvent with 3 μm columns and 92% of solvent with 2.2 μm columns
- Use as little as 15–40% of sample volume traditionally required for LC
- Achieve easy-to-use, reliable, fast separations
- Ease of operation ensures optimal, fast separations
- Phase: C18, Amide C18, Sulfamide C16,
- Particle Size: 2.2, 3.0 µm
- Pore Size: 120 Â
- Length: 50, 100, 150 mm
- ID: 2.1, 3.0 mm