Acclaim® PolarAdvantage (PA) columns feature a patented bonding chemistry that incorporates a polar sulfonamide group near the surface of the silica particle.
This unique chemistry provides good hydrolytic stability and allows a single column to resolve a wide variety of polar and nonpolar analytes. The Acclaim PA is compatible with 100% aqueous mobile phases and supports LC/MS analysis.
Conventional C18 phases are not compatible with highly aqueous mobile phases, due to dewetting. The Acclaim PA column by design has a mildly hydrophilic surface, which remains in contact with aqueous-only mobile phases, negating the problems of dewetting common with conventional reversed-phase columns.
Acclaim® PolarAdvantage Reversed-Phase LC Column Features:
- Low silanol activity for excellent peak shape with basic compounds
- Novel polar-embedded column chemistry
- Compatible with 0–100% organic solvent mobile phases
- High selectivity for hydrophobic aromatic compounds
- Wide range of applications
- Particle Size: 3, 5 µm
- Pore Size: 120 Å
- Length: 50, 100, 150, 250 mm
- ID: 2.1, 3.0, 4.6 mm