Acclaim® PolarAdvantage II Reversed-Phase LC Column
See all reviews
Member since 2010
Read more »
"This phase has proven ideal for two troublesome applications, giving good peak shapes and useful retention and selectivity for polar materials used as colours and flavours in products, but also behaved quite "normally" as a C18 for less polar analytes. To date, the columns have also proven robust in use. I have used both the conventional 15xm x 4.6mm 5um HPLC column and the 10cm x 3.0mm 2.2um RSLC uHPLC column "
Acclaim® PolarAdvantage II (PA2) columns feature a patented bonding chemistry that provides enhanced hydrolytic stability from pH 1.5–10 and allows resolution of a wide variety of polar and nonpolar analytes.
The Acclaim PA2 is compatible with 100% aqueous mobile phases and exhibits high reversed-phase capacity, with selectivity complementary to conventional C18 columns such as the Acclaim 120 C18. As with all Acclaim columns, the Acclaim PA2 is LC/MS-compatible.
Acclaim PA2 columns are compatible with 100% aqueous mobile phases, overcoming many of the limitations of conventional C8 and C18 reversed-phase columns. Conventional reversed-phase columns are unstable under these conditions and rapidly lose their ability to retain analytes.
Acclaim® PolarAdvantage II Reversed-Phase LC Column Features:
- Single-run analysis of polar and nonpolar analytes
- Hydrolytically stable (pH 1.5–10)
- Rugged column with high efficiency, symmetrical peak shapes even with basic and acidic compounds
- Compatible with 100% aqueous mobile phases
- High reversed-phase capacity with selectivity complementary to conventional C18 columns
- Particle Size: 3, 5 µm
- Pore Size: 120 Å
- Length: 50, 100, 150, 250 mm
- ID: 2.1, 3.0, 4.6 mm
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries