Acclaim® Explosives LC Column
The Thermo Scientific Acclaim™ Explosives E1 (5 µm) and E2 (5, 3 and 2.2 μm) silica-based reversed-phase columns are designed to resolve all 14 explosives listed in EPA SW-846 Method 8330: Nitroaromatics and Nitramines by HPLC.
Their unique chemistries deliver superior resolution with complementary selectivities. The E1 is recommended for use as a direct replacement for ODS columns for the primary analysis.The E2 may be used as either a primary or a confirmatory column.
The Acclaim Explosives stationary phases are based on ultrahigh-purity spherical silica gel particles, with 120 Å pore size. The Acclaim Explosives E1 is available in a 5 µm particle size and E2 columns are available in 5, 3 and 2.2 μm particle sizes. The unique chemistry of these columns offers exceptional selectivity and stability over the range of pH 3.0 to 7.0, and their design ensures good column life and easy cleanup.
Acclaim® Explosives LC Column Features:
- Two columns, each offering baseline resolution of all 14 compounds targeted by EPA Method 8330
- Mutually-complementary selectivity
- Simple, isocratic elution conditions
- Rugged columns with good lot-to-lot reproducibility
- Unique selectivities for separating other nitroaromatic molecules
- Particle Size: 3, 5 µm
- Pore Size: 120 Å
- Length: 100, 150, 250 mm
- ID: 2.1, 3.0, 4.6 mm