Acclaim Carbamate LC Column
The Acclaim Carbamate column is designed for baseline separation of carbamates (N-methylcarbamate and N-methylcarbamoyloxime pesticides) specified in US EPA Method 531.2.
Carbamate pesticides are widely used throughout the world. Drinking water and raw surface water is monitored for the presence of carbamate pesticides and related compounds using an established EPA Method 531.2 that uses HPLC with postcolumn derivatization. LC-MS is the method of choice for the ultimate sensitivity.
Acclaim Carbamate LC Column Features:
- Baseline separation of carbamate pesticides specified in US EPA Method 531.2
- Use with either LC/postcolumn derivatization/fluorescence or LC/MS detection.
- Compatible with both binary (methanol/water) and ternary (acetonitrile/methanol/water) mobile phase gradients.
- High efficiency, extremely low column bleed, and rugged column packing
- Chemistry: Proprietary alkyl group
- Length: 100, 150, 250 mm
- ID: 2.1, 3.0, 4.6 mm