Acclaim C30 Reversed-Phase LC Columns
The Acclaim® C30 is designed to provide high shape selectivity for separation of hydrophobic structurally related isomers and unique selectivity complementary to other reversed-phase columns.
Acclaim C30 columns are available in 3 and 5μm particle sizes and 4.6, 3.0, and 2.1 mm diameters, with an average pore diameter of 200 Å. It is based on covalent modification of C30 alkyl silane on high-purity, spherical, porous silica gel. The combination of advanced surface modification technology and careful matching of C30 alkyl chain with the pore size of the silica substrate results in a unique chemistry ideal for separating hydrophobic structurally related isomers.
The Acclaim C30 is a reversed-phase HPLC column and can be used in a wide range of applications including foods and beverages, chemical, environmental, pharmaceutical, academia, etc.
The Acclaim C30 columns exhibit high shape selectivity suited to separation of hydrophobic, long chain, structurally related isomers (e.g. carotenoids, steroids, etc). They are also fully compatible with various aqueous buffers, useful for a broad application range of analytes(e.g. water-soluble vitamins, organic acids, etc) and more flexibility in method development.
The Acclaim C30 column is a viable alternative to normal-phase columns for lipid analysis. The Acclaim C30 columns can be used for LC/MS applications.
Acclaim C30 Reversed-Phase LC Columns Features:
- High shape selectivity
- Unique selectivity complementary to other reversed-phase columns
- Compatibility with highly aqueous mobile phases
- High-quality columns with low column bleed, high efficiency, and rugged packing
- Chemistry: alkyl C30
- Particle Size: 3, 5 µm
- Pore Size: 200 Å
- Surface Area: 200 m2/g
- Length: 50, 100, 150, 250 mm
- ID: 2.1, 3.0, 4.6 mm
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries