Acclaim® 300 C18 Protein and Peptide Column
High-Resolution Separation of Proteins and Peptides
The Acclaim® 300 features 3 µm silica particles for rapid analysis of complex protein digests. The Acclaim 300’s stable bonding make these columns compatible with a wide variety of applications, including LC/MS methods.
Manufacture of these columns starts with ultrapure silica that contains minimal concentrations of metal contaminants, minimizing the tailing effects of residual, exposed silanol groups. Exhaustive bonding and end-capping techniques result in stable bonding and columns that exhibit predictable reversed-phase separations with minimal secondary interactions.
Acclaim® 300 C18 Protein and Peptide Column Features:
- Designed for high-resolution peptide mapping and protein separations
- High-efficiency 3 µm spherical silica substrate
- High-performance bonding chemistry on 300 Å pore silica
- Application tested for suitablility in peptide mapping
- Reproducible for dependable results
- LC/MS compatible
- Chemistry: C18
- Particle Size: 3, 5 µm
- Pore Size: 100, 300 Å
- Length: 2.1, 3.0, 4.6 mm
- ID: 10, 50, 150 mm