AB SCIEX TripleTOF™ 5600 System
The AB SCIEX TripleTOF™ 5600 System is an innovative breakthrough in LC/MS/MS performance that uniquely integrates comprehensive qualitative exploration, rapid profiling, and high-resolution quantitation workflows on a single platform. It combines the highest sensitivity detection, high-resolution with at least 5X better acquisition speed, and stable ~1ppm mass accuracy over days of acquisition....read more
1 scientist has reviewed this product
The AB SCIEX TripleTOF™ 5600 System is an innovative breakthrough in LC/MS/MS performance that uniquely integrates comprehensive qualitative exploration, rapid profiling, and high-resolution quantitation workflows on a single platform. It combines the highest sensitivity detection, high-resolution with at least 5X better acquisition speed, and stable ~1ppm mass accuracy over days of acquisition.
Features of the TripleTOF™ 5600 System:
- High resolution at unparalleled speed - up to 40,000 FWHM with 10 msec accumulation time
- EasyMassTM Accuracy without continuous recalibration - over 50 hours of continuous LC/MS operation provides <2 ppm RMS
- SmartSpeedTM 100Hz Acquisition delivering high-resolution for high-speed chromatography - up to 100 spectra in a second or 50 spectra in a second while maintaining intelligent real-time data filtering (IDA).
- Most sensitive high resolution system - lowest limits of quantitation (LOQ) for a high resolution system and equivalent to high-performance triple quads.
Application notes and news
- Biologics Bioanalysis Compendium
- Are Pork Extracts Present in My Gummy Bears?
- Using TripleTOF® Technology and MasterView™ Software to Identify and Quantify Food Residues
- Simultaneous Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis of Proteolytic Digests of Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibod...
- Rapid Metabolite Identification using MetabolitePilot™ Software and TripleTOF™ 5600 System
- Unique Software Tools to Enable Quick Screening and Identification of Drugs of Abuse and Metabolites in For...
- Target and Non-Target Screening for Pesticide Residues in Food Samples Using the AB SCIEX TripleTOF 5600 Sy...
- Metabolomic Profiling of Accurate Mass LC-MS/MS Data to Identify Unexpected Environmental Pollutants
- Breakthrough Productivity for ADME Studies Using the AB SCIEX TripleTOF™ 5600 System
- New LC/MS/MS-Based Method for Halal Meat Authenticity Testing from AB Sciex Reassures Consumers of No Pig o...
- AB SCIEX TripleTOF® and QTRAP® Technologies Support Breakthrough Type 2 Diabetes Study
- The Institute for Systems Biology and AB SCIEX Partner to Help Make Medical Care More Predictive and Person...
- Mobile Laboratory on European MASStastic Voyage Tour to Roll in 2013 with Analytical Tools from AB SCIEX, P...
- New AB SCIEX Software Application Improves High-throughput Screening for Contaminants, Compounds and Illici...
- University of Queensland Monitors Water Quality with AB SCIEX Technology in Aftermath of Floods in Australia
- Next-generation TripleTOF™ 5600 System
- New Technology and Groundbreaking Customer Success at ASMS 2011
- New Technique to Revolutionize Proteomics Mass Spectrometry
- AB SCIEX TripleTOF™ 5600 System to Advance Proteomics Research