AB SCIEX 6500 Series Mass Spectrometers with IonDrive™ Technology
See all reviews
Member since 2014
East Stroudsburg University
Read more »
"The mass spec is great and simple to use. I learned to use it fairly quickly as a work study student and it is very cool how it works."
The new 6500 Series of mass spectrometers from AB SCIEX, represent the next generation of ultra sensitive LC/MS/MS platforms. With revolutionary multi-component IonDrive™ technology, the 6500 Series is now AB SCIEX’s most sensitive triple quadrupole with:
• Greater sensitivity
• 20X increase in detector dynamic range
• Enhanced QTRAP® Technology option with
- 100X greater full scan sensitivity over basic triple quads
- 2X faster quantitative MRM3 for use with UHPLC methods
- TripleTrap™ scanning for simultaneous MRM quantitation and full scan library searching
• SelexION™ differential ion mobility separation technology option
The AB SCIEX 6500 Series with IonDrive™ technology merges highly evolved sensitivity with renowned performance through a series of system wide advancements that increases the number of ions produced while enhancing the mechanism for ion transmission and detection.
The AB SCIEX 6500 Series pushes the limits in mass spectrometry. Contact your sales representative for more details.
Visit our AB SCIEX Triple Quad™ 6500 product page and our QTRAP® 6500 product page to see visionary sensitivity in LC/MS/MS.