AB SCIEX Triple Quad™ 5500 LC/MS/MS System
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"This Instrument is very reliable and has an excellent reproducible capacity. It is very easy to use software is very powerful and you can export almost anything to another software. It is easy to take care of and does not require as much clean up as the 4000. A lot of matrix effects seen in other instruments are minimized with this one. Over all it is a very good instrument and I recommend it for residue and trace analysis."
The AB SCIEX Triple QuadTM 5500 system is today's most sensitive triple quadrupole mass spectrometer that is designed to deliver high levels of sensitivity and robustness for even the most complex and demanding matrices. The AB SCIEX Triple QuadTM 5500 exceeds the performance required by even the most demanding DMPK and ADMET studies and excels at multi-component quantitation required by environmental, targeted quantitative proteomics, clinical research, and food and beverage applications. Built from the ground up on new, fast eQTM electronics, the system combines new and improved patented technologies with the powerful Analyst® software.
Features of the Triple QuadTM 5500 system:
- Robust, high-throughput platform for all stages of pharmaceutical development. •Excel at highly multiplexed peptide quantitation
- Unequalled accuracy and precision for quantitative analysis.
- Smaller footprint
- Lowest limits of detection available for DMPK and ADMET studies.
Application notes and news
- Ultra-Sensitive Analysis of Aldosterone in Serum using the AB SCIEX Triple Quad™ 6500 LC/MS/MS System
- Quantification of Steroids and 25-OH Vitamin D3 in Dried Blood Spots and Serum using LC/MS/MS
- AB SCIEX Enables Laboratories to Standardize on Single Software Platform for Accelerating Validation with N...
- AB SCIEX Improves Food Safety with New Method to Identify Markers for Horse Meat and the Banned Veterinary ...
- Pharmaceutical CRO Teams Up with AB SCIEX and Eksigent to Accelerate Use of Dried Blood Spot Analysis for D...
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries