Specpure® is the registered trademark for Alfa Aesar’s comprehensive offering of spectrochemical analytical standard solutions.
Specpure® standards are unsurpassed in accuracy, purity and quality. Each product is guaranteed for one year from ship date and is supported by Alfa Aesar’s outstanding customer and technical service. Each Alfa Aesar Specpure® solution is shipped with:
- A detailed Certificate of Analysis (COA)
- Individual expiration date sticker
We manufacture Specpure® solutions using the highest purity raw materials and ASTM Type I demonised water. Alfa Aesar’s Atomic Absorption standards solutions are accurate to ± 1.0% and the Plasma solutions to ± 0.3%. Quality is assured by our adherence to strict QC standards, including:
- Balances are routinely calibrated using NIST-traceable reference weights.
- Class A volumetric labware is regularly calibrated.
- All containers are inertness-tested, washed, preleached and triple rinsed in high purity water.
- Solutions are verified both instrumentally against NIST-SRMs and by classical wet assay.
Alfa Aesar’s high purity starting materials, years of manufacturing experience and ISO certified quality systems ensure a dependable analytical product. Specpure® - the standard solutions you can trust.
These and many more products are available from our main catalogue and through our on-line, real-time catalogue via our website at www.alfa-chemcat.com.