Aitken Scientific provide a service of software and hardware integration to a broad range of clients.
These clients are mainly based in pharmaceuticals, engineering, scientific research, instrumentation and manufacturing.
We work with small start-ups to major international companies delivering solutions across the world.
We have worked with one major pharmaceutical company for many years on over 40 projects and had very positive feedback from every project.
Our Services include, but are not limited to:-
• Consultancy in defining user requirements
• Writing customer or user specifications
• Detailed design of user interfaces
• Programming real-time systems including complex mathematics
• Writing plans for formal or informal package testing
• Upgrading and maintaining existing legacy software
• GAMP based development
• Systems that require 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
• Support offerings for any of the above
We are dedicated to delivering quality software solutions that we believe have significant benefits over off the shelf systems. The solutions we provide are normally based on the client having full rights to the software and not having to purchase it on a per licence basis; this helps to improve the cost of ownership of the system.
In addition we have a general purpose Automation control system with control of a wide variety of robotic and liquid handling systems.
We also provide service support for development that includes a provision to download new builds, updates and fixes. Furthermore, we include a range of options that can be tailored to specific requirements.
Do you have a requirement we can help you with?
Perhaps you need help defining it?
If you are considering a project for that might have a software element we can probably help. Call us.