TruScan™ RM Material Verification Analyzer
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Read more »
"very easy to use and sturdy for field use."
Decrease sampling costs and increase inventory turns with rapid raw material identification at the point-of-need using the Thermo Scientific™ TruScan™ RM Material Verification Analyzer, a handheld analyzer with raman spectroscopy.
With increasing regulatory pressures and the drive toward lean manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturers need efficient ways to perform accurate incoming raw material identification. The TruScan RM Raman spectrometer for raw material identification and finished product inspection delivers reliable analysis in seconds, right at the point-of-need, to decrease sampling costs and increase inventory turns.
The TruScan RM analyzer performs through sealed packaging to minimize contamination and exposure and offers other enhanced compliance features for regulated environments.
- Fast and easy method development through assisted signature/reference acquisition
- Intuitive workflow adapted to production environment through batch reports and ease of data input using barcode scanner
- Suitable for anti-counterfeit screening
- Greatly reduces analysis cost and overall overhead
- Enhanced 21 CFR Part 11 and GMP compliance with biometric login, complex password options and full audit trail features
- Easy fleet management feature enable instrument and identification methods cloning
- 24/7/365 Live customer support
- Qualification documentation and standard operating procedures available