Synergy 4 Multi-Detection Microplate Reader with Hybrid Technology™
- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
BioTek’s new Synergy™ 4 with Hybrid Technology™ combines two powerful detection systems, monochromator-based and filter-based, in one compact unit.
As a result, you can finally enjoy complete flexibility and instant control in assay choice for current as well as future demands. The result – the world’s first true multi-detection system capable of performing an unlimited number of microplate-based assays.
Synergy 4 combines the performance of a filter-based system with the convenience of monochromator-based optics to provide the broadest range of applications available on the market today. Detection modes and applications include Fluorescence Intensity, Time-Resolved Fluorescence, Fluorescence Polarization, Luminescence, UV-Visible absorbance, FRET, TR-FRET, BRET, well area scanning and spectral scanning.
Application notes and news
- Automated Bioluminescent ADCC Reporter Bioassay Using Bioengineered Jurkat Cells
- Ruggedness Testing Including an Evaluation of Automation of a Cell- Based Bioluminescent TNFα Blocker Bioas...
- Novel Gyrasol Sensor Assay Platform with the Hybrid Technology Multi-Mode Reader Synergy 4
- Invitrogen's Predictor™ hERG Fluorescence Polarization Assay Using BioTek's Synergy 4 Multi-Mode Microplate...
- Invitrogen’s Predictor™ hERG Fluorescence Polarization Assay Using BioTek’s Synergy™ 4 Hybrid Microplate Re...
- Monitoring the Growth of E. coli With Light Scattering Using the Synergy™ 4 Multi-Mode Microplate Re...
- Omnia® Kinase Assay from Invitrogen™ on Synergy™ 4
- GeneBLAzer® FRET Cell-based Assay from Invitrogen™ on Synergy™ 4
- Z’-LYTE™ Kinase Assay from Invitrogen™ on Synergy™ 4
- LanthaScreen™ TR-FRET Assay from Invitrogen™ on Synergy™ 4
- Determination of Fluorescence Excitation and Emission Peaks for Qdot® Nanocrystals Using the Syn...
- BioTek to Present Latest Microplate Instrumentation at MipTec 2010
- BioTek Instruments and Global Cell Solutions Collaborate at LabAutomation2010
- BioTek Instruments Introduces the Synergy™ H4 Hybrid Microplate Reader
- BioTek to Debut Epoch System and Features Microplate Instrumentation Solutions at 2009 ELRIG Symposium
- BioTek Introduces Two New Microplate Instrument Technologies at LabAutomation 2009
- BioTek Instruments and Gyrasol Technologies Enter Marketing Agreement
- BioTek Receives Transcreener® Far Red FP Certification from BellBrook Labs for Multi-Mode Microp...
- BioTek Instruments, Inc. Announces Product Lineup for 2008 DDT World Congress
- Invitrogen Corporation, BioTek Instruments, Inc. Announce Strategic Collaboration
- BioTek Showcases Microplate Instrumentation, Presents Hybrid Microplate Reader Tutorial at SBS 2008
- BioTek Highlights Hybrid Microplate Reader Technology and Versatile Microplate Dispenser at Experimental Bi...
- BioTek Instruments Features Microplate Technology Solutions at Analytica 2008
- Gold Sponsor BioTek Highlights Hybrid Microplate Reader Technology and Versatile Microplate Dispenser at La...
- BioTek Instruments, Inc. Products Featured at 2007 Drug Discovery & Development of Innovative Therapeutics ...
- New Synergy™ 4 with Hybrid Technology™ from BioTek Instruments Redefines Multi-Detection Microplate Reader ...
See all reviews
Member since 2009
Read more »
"This machine is very easy to use and gives consistent results and readings. It also has the ability for temperature controlled assays. The machine has had no mechanical problems in the 5 years we have had it."
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Huntsman Cancer Institute
Read more »
"We bought the Synergy 4 for a Core Facilty because of its flexibility with both monochromater and filter sets."