Utilizing advances in microfluidic technology, the Gel Protein Recovery system has been developed to revolutionize the extraction of biomolecules, including proteins, peptides, and nucleic acids, from polyacrylamide and agarose gels.
Proprietary developments in controlling electrokinetic flow have led to the development of a novel method for coupling high efficiency and robust electroelution with sample recovery decoupled from the electric field. The GPR-800 instrument delivers 500V per channel for rapid sample extraction, typically within 15 minutes. Each GPRchip contains an array of channels for processing up to 8 samples simultaneously. The combination of high voltage electroelution and the 8-plex GPRchip permit highly efficient sample recoveries with excellent throughput.
- Injection molded for high chip-to-chip reproducibility
- Thermal bonding - no adhesives to cause contamination in mass spec
- Batch-tested for quality assurance
- Top-down proteomics
- Intact mass measurements
- Bottom-up proteomics
- Protein identification and characterization
- Isoform analysis
- Biomarker discovery
- Analysis of degradation by-products for pharmaceutical protein drug products