See all reviews
Member since 2012
Leatherhead Food Research
Read more »
"The GCT Premier is easy to switch without too much downtime. Also, it benefits from being easy to clean, highly sensitivity and you can collect a lot of data afterwards."
The GCT Premier™ benchtop orthogonal acceleration time-of-flight (oa-TOF) mass spectrometer delivers high sensitivity, resolution, and exact mass measurements for GC/MS applications.
Its fast data acquisition rates and automated workflow features match the requirements for MS detection when coupled to high-resolution capillary GC.
A variety of GC inlet, ion source and software options makes the GCT Premier a versatile choice for a range of analytical challenges, from identifying contaminants in food and environmental samples to metabolomic studies.
- High MS resolution for the selectivity needed to separate analyte spectra from isobaric interferences and background chemical noise
- High sensitivity for achieving very low detection limits
- High linear dynamic range, which allows experiments to be carried out across a range of concentration levels
- Exact mass MS measurements, which give elemental composition information that can be used to identify analyte compounds; you can obtain exact mass measurements on both molecular and fragment ions, simplifying the process of spectrum interpretation
- Versatile ionization options that apply to a range of compound classes, including support for both direct insertion probe and GC analyses
- Versatile software options for a variety of applications
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!