- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
This advanced, high performance ion trap - Fourier Transform mass spectrometer is the right tool for your toughtest analytical challenges in metabolic studies, proteome analysis, pharmaceutical discovery, and all other applications.
The Finnigan LTQ FT™ combines the most advanced Ion Trap and Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance technologies into a single instrument with unprecedented analytical power and versatility. For the first time, high resolution, accurate mass determinations, and MSn are available for routine high-throughput analysis.
This advanced, high performance mass spectrometer is the right tool for your toughest analytical challenges in metabolic studies, proteome analysis, pharmaceutical discovery, and all other applications demanding rigorous structural characterization.
- Robust accurate mass determination
- Mass accuracy of better than 2 ppm with external calibration Very high mass resolution for mixture analysis
- Maximum resolution of greater than 500,000 (FWHM) Simultaneous high resolution, mass accuracy and sensitivity over one mass decade (e.g. m/z 200 - m/z 2,000)
- Fast data acquisition rate (1 second) with very high mass resolution (100,000 at m/z 400) for unprecedented LC/MS performance
- Sub fmol on-column sensitivity (LC-MS)
See all reviews
Member since 2009
Unviersity of New South Wales
Read more »
"A beautiful instrument that can do very complex MS experiments with pure ease and the first time around. I wish we had two of them!"