Quantify biology on a multi-application platform
The CellReporter™ system is a step forward from conventional microplate readers producing accurate, quantitative data for a wide range of applications utilizing fluorescent cell- and bead-based assays. Intuitive workflows provide full flexibility to optimize and standardize assays from the first image acquisition step through to data analysis and reporting. Typical applications include bead-based assays for hybridoma screening, quantifying antibody production and secretion of cytokines or hormones and cell-based assays for cell cycle analysis, cytotoxicity studies or monitoring protein translocation.
- Rapidly image and analyze responses at the sub-cellular level
- Improve data quality - group and exclude undesired objects from analysis
- Intuitive workflows require no specialist training
- Quantify cell number for normalization of cellular assays
- Compare morphology of individual cells using fluorescence and white light
- Perform assays not possible on a plate reader such as protein localization
To find out more about CellReporter and to keep up with the latest developments visit our website at www.moleculardevices.com/genetix.