J.G. Finneran's 96-Well Pattern PTFE Sealing Film J.G. Finneran offers an advanced line of sealing films for 96-well microplates. These unique and innovative sealing films were designed to address...read more
J.G. Finneran offers an advanced line of sealing films for 96-well microplates. These unique and innovative sealing films were designed to address the needs of the bio-analytical environment. The patented 96-Well Pattern Blue PTFE Sealing Film is adhesive-free around the 96 wells preventing the tacky/sticky adhesive from adhering to plastic pipette tips or metal probles. The advanced adhesive is solvent free.
Features of the 96-Well Pattern PTFE Sealing Film:
• Non-adhesive 96-well pattern design prevents adhesives from sticking to plastic pipette tips and metal probes.
• Available in 2mil and 5mil thick PTFE and recommended for temperatures from -40 degrees C to +120 degrees C.
• Adheres to polypropylene, polystyrene and polycarbonate materials.
• Easily fits a wide variety of plate formats.
• Compatible with aqueous solutions and organic solvents.
• Can be pierced by plastic pipette tips and metal probes.
• Minimal evaporation and cross contamination.
Write a review
Sharing your experience will help scientists like you. Achieve Reviewer Status and Win an iPad air (All reviews published will be entered into the next drawing on March 30th 2014).