The 930 Compact IC Flex is Metrohm’s new ion chromatograph for routine analysis developed with a focus on the requirements of contract laboratories and QC laboratories in all kinds of industries.
The new 930 Compact IC Flex system offers the highest possible degree of flexibility: choose from a complete range of separation columns, suppressors and detectors to configure a customized solution that meets your specific analytical requirements.
Small footprint, competitive price and measuring results of outstanding quality – Metrohm has revolutionized ion chromatography with the introduction of compact IC instruments. Nowadays these instruments dominate the field in routine water and environmental analysis. They are used for the investigation of drinking, surface, ground and waste waters. However, the new 930 Compact IC Flex was not developed solely for these industries. Thanks to its great reliability, the system is perfectly suited for use in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries. Furthermore, low detection limits also make the instruments in the 930 Compact IC Flex family an excellent choice for routine analysis in power plants with detection limits down to trace levels.
The instruments in the 930 Compact IC Flex series are controlled by the proven MagIC Net ion chromatography software. MagIC Net also controls any peripheral devices for Liquid Handling and automation.
930 Compact IC Flex Ion Chromatograph Features:
- Compact system for routine analysis of anions, cations and polar substances in the range
of μg/L to g/L.
- Intelligent ion chromatography for superior reliability.
- Modular kit of system components and accessories for custom system configuration.
- Can be combined with all types of detection: conductivity, UV/VIS, amperometry.
- Space-saving design, easily accessible system components.
- STREAM – the green way of suppression (Suppressor Treatment with Reused
Eluent After Measuring).
- Complete automation and unique Metrohm Inline Sample Preparation («MISP») possible.
- Complies with all GLP and FDA requirements.
- Multi-language MagIC Net software for simple and intuitive operation.
- Comprehensive monitoring- and control functions for high quality results.
Application notes and news
- Orthophosphate, Pyrophosphate, Trimetaphosphate, and Tripolyphosphate in Shrimps Applying a Dose-in Gradient
- Glucose, Fructose, and Sucrose Applying Pulsed Amperometric Detection Using the 930 Compact IC Flex
- Disinfection By-Products and Standard Anions According to EPA 300.1 A & B on 930 Compact IC Flex
- Metrohm Presents Tool To Customize Personal Solutions For Ion Chromatography
- Metrohm Introduces the 930 Compact IC Flex Ion Chromatograph