930 Compact IC Flex Ion Chromatograph
The 930 Compact IC Flex is Metrohm’s new ion chromatograph for routine analysis developed with a focus on the requirements of contract laboratories and QC laboratories in all kinds of industries. The new 930 Compact IC Flex system offers the highest possible degree of flexibility: choose from a complete range of separation columns, suppressors and detectors to configure a customized solution ...read more
The 930 Compact IC Flex is Metrohm’s new ion chromatograph for routine analysis developed with a focus on the requirements of contract laboratories and QC laboratories in all kinds of industries.
The new 930 Compact IC Flex system offers the highest possible degree of flexibility: choose from a complete range of separation columns, suppressors and detectors to configure a customized solution that meets your specific analytical requirements.
Small footprint, competitive price and measuring results of outstanding quality – Metrohm has revolutionized ion chromatography with the introduction of compact IC instruments. Nowadays these instruments dominate the field in routine water and environmental analysis. They are used for the investigation of drinking, surface, ground and waste waters. However, the new 930 Compact IC Flex was not developed solely for these industries. Thanks to its great reliability, the system is perfectly suited for use in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries. Furthermore, low detection limits also make the instruments in the 930 Compact IC Flex family an excellent choice for routine analysis in power plants with detection limits down to trace levels.
The instruments in the 930 Compact IC Flex series are controlled by the proven MagIC Net ion chromatography software. MagIC Net also controls any peripheral devices for Liquid Handling and automation.
930 Compact IC Flex Ion Chromatograph Features:
- Compact system for routine analysis of anions, cations and polar substances in the range
of μg/L to g/L.
- Intelligent ion chromatography for superior reliability.
- Modular kit of system components and accessories for custom system configuration.
- Can be combined with all types of detection: conductivity, UV/VIS, amperometry.
- Space-saving design, easily accessible system components.
- STREAM – the green way of suppression (Suppressor Treatment with Reused
Eluent After Measuring).
- Complete automation and unique Metrohm Inline Sample Preparation («MISP») possible.
- Complies with all GLP and FDA requirements.
- Multi-language MagIC Net software for simple and intuitive operation.
- Comprehensive monitoring- and control functions for high quality results.
Application notes and news
- Disinfection By-Products and Standard Anions According to EPA 300.1 A & B on 930 Compact IC Flex
- Orthophosphate, Pyrophosphate, Trimetaphosphate, and Tripolyphosphate in Shrimps Applying a Dose-...
- Sugars and Sugar Alcohols Applying Mass-Selective Detection After Desalting
- Residual Lactose in Lactose-Free Milk Using Ion Chromatography
- Determination of EDTA, HEDTA and TPA according to EN 13368-1
- Azide in Air from Pharmaceutical Production
- Short-Chain Organic Acid Anions besides Standard Anions Applying a Dose-in Gradient
- Phosphate in Cola Drinks
- Analysis of Certified LPG Applying Metrohm Combustion IC with a Nested Method Setup
- Trace Chloride in Wax Fraction of Crude Oil Distillation Applying Metrohm Combustion IC
- Fast analysis of Cations in Tap Water Using Metrosep C 4 - 100/2.0
- Chromate in Toy Migration Solution According to Directive 2009/48/EC
- Cyanide and Sulfide On Metrosep A Supp 10 - 100/2.0 Using Amperometric Detection
- Cyanide and Sulfide on Metrosep A Supp 10 - 100/4.0 Using Amperometric Detection
- Amperometric Detection for the Determination of Catecholamines in Pharmaceutical Products
- Glucose, Fructose, and Sucrose Applying Pulsed Amperometric Detection Using the 930 Compact IC Fl...
- Metrohm Presents Tool To Customize Personal Solutions For Ion Chromatography
- Metrohm Introduces the 930 Compact IC Flex Ion Chromatograph