910 GC - Industrial GC with FID and TCD
910 GC with FID and TCD detectors 30 meter column, and built-in air compressor
In the lab, the 910-series GCs perform routine industrial analyses and complicated research seperations easily, generating accurate and reproducible results.
FID – flame ionization detector is commonly used for organic analyses, it is specific for hydrocarbon species with a working range from ~10PPM to 10% for C1-C10 compounds. It has a high temperature ranger and can be interfaced with add-on detectors for selective-species measurements.
TCD detector is a universal detector with easy replaceable filaments. It can detect from 100% down to 200-500PPM and is thermostatted up to 275°C.
• FID and TCD detectors
• On-Column injectors
• Built-in air compressor
• 1-meter Silica Gel Column
• Temperature Programmable Column Oven
• Electronic pressure control (EPC) for carrier and combustion gases
• 4 channel PeakSimple data system
• Programmed oven temperatures from 50°C/min up to 300°C and 20°C/min from 300°C to 450°C
• Fast cool oven fan
• Electronic pressure controls (EPC)
• Over 12 different detector options to choose from for optimal measurement
Application notes and news
- On-Site Analysis of Gasoline Range Organics (GRO) in Soil and Groundwater Using Field Portable Purge and Tr...
- Ambient Air Quality Analysis of Toxic Gases and Priority
- Pesticide Analysis by GC/ECD/NPD & FID
- Environmental Analysis of BTEX Compounds in Soil, Water and Sludge by GC/PID
- Ultra-Sensitive Coal Tar Distillate Analysis by GC-PID
- Rapid Measurement of Alcohol (Ethanol) in Beer and Wine Making by GC/FID
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!