SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Member since: 2013
Organization: Colorado State University
Application Area: Atmospheric Science
"Instrument works well but the software has user problems. Not very intuitive to use. Customer service is great though!"
Member since: 2013
Organization: Spectrum Analytical
Application Area:anions in drinking and ground waters
"This is a stable instrument. We had some software issues to begin with but it is working out well for us. It dilutes automatically and filters all samples for us."
Member since: 2003
Organization: Environmental Monitoring and Technologies
Application Area:Anion analysis (NO3, NO2, Cl, Br, F, SO4)
"The IC columns last for a long time even while running different matrices. The previous instrument we had needed a new column every month. The service is excellent. Whenever there is an issue, the problem is solved very quickly."
Member since: 2011
Organization: PCS Nitrogen Trinidad
"Metrohm instruments are of high quality, reliable, efficient and durable. I have been a metrohm user for 18 years with no complaints. Would recommend every time."
All intelligent functions of the Professional IC instrument series have been integrated into the new compact instruments 881 and 882: iPump, iDetector, iColumn technology. These features guarantee precise results and help prevent operator errors. The MagIC NetTM chromatography software controls all system components and monitors all parameters that are relevant to the chromatographic analysis.
Intelligent ion chromatography
• For routine analyses that satisfy the highest demands in the range ppb – ppm – %
• Limits of detection <1 ppb
• Space-saving footprint, compact design
• Excellent price-performance ratio
• Complies with all GLP and FDA requirements
• Intelligent system components: iPump, iDetector, iColumn
• System control by MagIC NetTM
• Comprehensive monitoring and control functions
• Wide range of automation options
• Unique Metrohm Inline Sample Preparation – MISP
• Reliable, accurate and precise ion analysis