The new Agilent 8800 is the worlds first ICP Triple Quad (ICP-QQQ) a unique instrument that provides applications capabilities and research opportunities never possible before.
The ground-breaking 8800 ICP-QQQ maintains the proven capabilities of Agilents 7700 Series ICP-MS, and also offers:
- Unrivalled performance The 8800 ICP-QQQ has higher sensitivity and lower backgrounds, providing improved performance compared to existing quadrupole ICP-MS instruments.
- Results you can trust The unique confi guration of the 8800 ICP-QQQ enables MS/MS operation, providing precise control of reaction processes in the ORS3 collision/reaction cell (CRC). MS/MS mode controls the ions that can enter the cell, delivering consistent and reliable results even when the sample composition is complex or variable.
- Maximum flexibility The 8800 ICP-QQQ provides improved performance in semiconductor manufacturing, advanced materials, clinical and life-science, and a wide range of research and routine applications where problematic interferences hamper measurements with single-quadrupole ICP-MS.
Application notes and news
- Ultratrace Measurement of Calcium in Ultrapure Water Using the Agilent 8800 Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS
- Simultaneous Quantitation of Peptides and Phosphopeptides by capLC-ICP-MS using the Agilent 8800 Triple Qua...
- Removal of Hydride Ion Interferences (MH+) on Rare Earth Elements Using the Agilent 8800 Triple Quadrupole ...
- Agilent Technologies Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS Wins R&D 100 Award
- World’s First Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS Launched at ASMS
- Mass Spec that Spans the Metabolomics Workflow
- ASTS 2012: The Mobile Phase
- Agilent Science and Technology Symposium, Combining Online and Road-Show Access to Experts, Technology, and...
- Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS from Agilent