855 Robotic Titrosampler – High-performance titration automation with minimal footprint
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Read more »
"I highly recommend this titrator. In our labs we use it for six different routine tests (acid/base, oxidation/reduction, and precipitation titrations) and for any special needs that arise. The software is very easy to use and exceeds all of our needs. The real value to me is in the hardware. The precision and the volume of work realized on this titrator is the best on the market."
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Corn Products International
Read more »
"this instrument has lasted over 25 years and we will replace with another metrohm unit."
The 855 Robotic Titrosampler combines the highest quality standards in titration – based on the Titrando technology – with top-performance automation. It's outstanding features are:
- 40 % less lab space
- Unique and outstanding
- Easy handling thanks to features like plug-and-play
- User-friendly thanks to complete packages
A Milestone in Automation
The Synthesis of Automation and Titration processes series of up to 140 samples on the smallest footprint ever. Save 40 % of lab space without any loss in convenience, accuracy or reproducibility.
Nevertheless the new 855 Robotic Titrosampler is an All-rounder with all the features of automation. Modern automation means not just moving around samples – its key elements are sample preparation and sample processing.
A decisive advantage is that the determination is carried out by one and the same instrument. In accordance with Metrohm's high standards in titration, the 855 Robotic Titrosampler covers the full range of titrations and measurements:
- Dynamic Equivalence point Titration (DET),
- Monotonic Equivalence point Titration (MET),
- Endpoint Titration (SET),
- Enzymatic and pH-Stat-Titration (STAT) and
- Direct Measurement of pH values and Ion Concentrations
As a complete package the system fulfills all requirements of routine analysis with an impressive sample throughput on the smallest possible footprint. It also fully implements the plug-and-play principle.
What you need is what you get
We offer the following solution sets:
- 2.855.2010 855 Robotic TAN TBN Analyzer
The complete package for performing automated direct potentiometric determinations of TAN/TBN in petrochemical products in series of up to 59 samples.
- 2.855.1020 855 Robotic Acid Base Analyzer
Fully automated direct titration in 59 samples with the sophisticated Aquatrode Plus for determining the contents of acids or bases.
- 2.855.1010 855 Robotic Chloride Analyzer
High-capacity system for automated argentometric titration, controlled by computer, for analyzing series of up to 59 samples.
- 2.855.2020 855 Robotic Fluoride Analyzer
Robotic determination of fluoride using an ion-selective electrode in series of up to 28 samples.
- 2.855.3020 855 Robotic Transfer Analyzer
High-performance system for up to 141 samples. The potentiometric determination is carried out in an external titration vessel after delivery of an exact amount of sample by an 800 Dosino.
Read more in the article of our customer magazine Metrohm Information: www.metrohm.info
Application notes and news
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries