850-DS Dissolution Sampling Station
The 850-DS Dissolution Sampling Station offers the latest capabilities for centralizing laboratory workflow of sample transfer, filtration and collection.
By managing unattended dissolution sampling and automated sample archiving for future HPLC or UV analysis, the 850-DS frees up analysts' time while eliminating sampling errors associated with manual sampling.
850-DS Dissolution Sampling Station Features:
- Sampling from the dissolution apparatus (1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7) in a precise, repeatable manner, reducing variability and improving throughput efficiency.
- Variable pump speeds with shorter timepoint intervals and handling of different media types, including surfactants.
- Built-in rotating piston syringe pump and filtration options from its integrated, compact design that saves valuable bench space.
- Multiple sample tray options, including ability to sample directly into Agilent HPLC sample trays that can be placed directly into the HPLC autosampler, eliminating manual vial transfer.
- Optional filter module uses GE Healthcare filter membranes in an exclusive Whatman 850-DS 8-channel filter plate design, simplifying filter replacement between timepoints.