Gilson’s new 845ZPREP™ System features Gilson’s innovative injection technique of the 845Z Injection Module paired with the new RV 700-112 valve. The RV 700-112 valve’s large 0.040" ID ports accommodate flow rates up to 150 mL/min for semiprep to prep applications. The fast injection switching time of <200 ms provides optimal injection results by preventing pressure spikes from the valve switching. The novel approach to injection of the 845ZPREP™ Injection Module moves the injection valve to the sample; sample is aspirated directly into the injection valve, removing the need for an injection port. This technique provides decreased maintenance, faster injection cycle times and allows collection of early-eluting peaks, while reducing carryover. When paired with the Low-Mount Fraction Collection Valve, the 845ZPREP System provides separate injection and fraction collection fluid paths, eliminating contamination of fractions from the injection process. The 845ZPREP System is an ideal choice for semipreparative to preparative injection and fraction collection providing fast, low carryover purification capabilities.
• Injection valve moves to the sample, reducing the X/Y movement for faster injection cycling time and allowing for fraction collection of early-eluting peaks
• Sample is aspirated directly into the injection valve, removing the need for an injection port; eliminates a sourceof carryover and reduces the amount of rinsing for faster injection cycling time
• Injection and fraction collection from 5 to 150 mL/min with a large-bore rotor seal for reduced pressure spikes when operating at high flows
• At-column dilution configuration with solvent heater for mobile phase and diluent
• Injection pathway separated from the fraction collection pathway removes the possibility of contamination of fractions from the injection process
• No extra-volume total loop injections with <0.01% carryover and CVs <1.0%