- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Looking for a cost effective alternative to expensive automated sample handling?
The VOYAGER adjustable spacing pipettes provide efficient multichannel sample transfers using 4, 6, 8 or 12 samples at a time for fractions of the cost of automated sample handlers. VOYAGER is the first motorized, hand-held, adjustable spacing pipette in the world.
Some VOYAGER Applications include:
• Sample reformatting (96 to 384 or test tubes to microwell plates)
• PCR Reaction Setup
• ELISA sample transfers
• Taqman Assay Setup
VOYAGER 8-channel pipettes serve as an efficient tool for transfering fluids between differing labware vessels with center-to-center distances of 4.5 mm to 14 mm. Now 8 transfers can be done at once and VOYAGER makes it easy requiring only one hand to do all the work.
The range includes models with varying volume capacity:
• 8-Channel VOYAGER Pipette, 0.50-12.50 uL
• 8-Channel VOYAGER Pipette, 5.0-125 uL
• 8-Channel VOYAGER Pipette, 10.0-300 uL
• 8-Channel VOYAGER Pipette, 50.0-1250 uL
Application notes and news
- Rapid Sample Transfer Between Differing Labware Formats
- Recommended Pipetting Techniques: for Optimizing Performance
- Sample Handling Made Easy with the Multichannel Electronic Tip Spacing Pipette!
- INTEGRA to Showcase Liquid Handling Systems and Consumables at SLAS2013
- Extended Length Pipette Tips Improve Labware Access
- Free T-Shirt for Pipette Users at Neuroscience 2010
- Productive Multichannel Pipetting from INTEGRA Biosciences AG
- Viaflo to Launch Two New Products at ASCB 2009
- GripTips® Pipet Tips for use with Viaflo’s Vision® and VOYAGER® Electronic Pipettors
- Viaflo’s Vision® and Voyager® Electronic Pipettors Provide Practical Solutions for Every Laboratory
- Liquid Handling Products to be Showcased at AACR 2009...
- Voyager™ The Most Productive Hand-held Pipettor Ever
See all reviews
Member since 2009
Read more »
"Very easy to use, similar to an iPod. Saves a lot of time in ELISA testing."