7696A Sample Prep WorkBench
Automating Sample Prep of Analytical Samples and Standards
The 7696A Sample Prep Workbench offers customers increased productivity through automation consisting of easy-to-use software and hardware. In addition, the 7696A can reduce the cost per sample because it consumes smaller amounts of chemicals and solvents, produces less waste, and does not require glassware other than sample vials. Finally, the 7696A can reduce laboratory workers exposure to chemicals, providing potential safety benefits in the workplace.
Application notes and news
- Analyze Dietary Fatty Acids, Sterols, and Lignans with an Agilent J&W DB-5ms UI Column
- Determination of Fatty Acid Methyl Esters (FAMEs) in Salmon Oil Using Automated Sample Preparation
- Agilent Technologies Enhances Sample-Prep Workbench for Consistent Precision and Safety
- ASTS 2012: The Mobile Phase
- Agilent Science and Technology Symposium, Combining Online and Road-Show Access to Experts, Technology, and...