7693A Automatic Liquid Sampler (ALS)
|Mr Radek Vyhnánek|
See all reviews
Member since 2012
ALS Czech Republic
Read more »
"Excellent and reliable autosampler. No trouble at all except one setback. The multiple injection (for example in solvent vent mode) does not have repeatable delays between the injections and even by setting the delay precisely in the software you do not receive repeatable response of injection times. According to our local distributor, Agilent is aware of this but new firmware that would fix this issue was not released yet."
The Agilent 7693A ALS ushers in a new era of productivity, performance, and flexibility. The 7693A builds on the proven Agilent autosampler technologies that have worked reliably for customers in the past, including dual simultaneous injection and patented fast injection. But the 7693A takes it one step further adding basic sample preparation capabilities such as dilution, internal standard addition, heating, and more. So whether you want to automate sample injection or the entire sample preparation and injection process, the 7693A is the optimal solution for maximum productivity, performance, and flexibility within many labs.
Application notes and news
- Using Analyte Protectants and Solvent Selection to Maximize the Stability of Organophosphorous Pesticides d...
- Evaluating Inert Flow Path Components and Entire Flow Path for GC/MS/MS Pesticide Analysis
- Optimized Method Development of Large Volume Injection for GC/MS/MS of Food Pesticides
- Determination of Chemical Contaminants in Marine Shellfish using the Agilent 7000 Triple Quadrupole GC/MS S...
- Automated Standard and Sample Preparation for Multiple Gas Chromatographic Analyses of Biodiesel
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!