See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"An excellent instrument. Small, compatible and gives reliable results. Only negative is that it heats up the external surface."
The Applied Biosystems 7300 Real-Time PCR System gives you advanced, multicolor real-time PCR capabilities with exceptional budget sensitivity.
- Run time of less than 2 hours
- Four-color detection enables you to perform gene expression analysis, pathogen quantitation, SNP genotyping, and plus/minus assays with internal positive controls
- Study gene expression, detect and quantitate pathogens, perform allelic discrimination (SNP genotyping) assays as well as score the presence of gene sequences
- Peltier-based thermal cycling system allows you to use both standard 96-well plates and 0.2-mL tubes
- Powerful, versatile software including plate set-up wizards and automated analysis tools make data processing simple and straightforward
- Advanced data viewing capabilities and automated analysis tools enable simple and straightforward data processing
Real-Time PCR at an Affordable Price
The Applied Biosystems 7300 Real-time PCR System combines thermal cycling, fluorescence-dye technology, and application-specific software, enabling you to detect the cycle-by-cycle accumulation of PCR products in a single-tube reaction. Though the system is affordably priced, it offers precision optics, a charge-coupled device (CCD) camera and sophisticated multicomponenting algorithm to provide highly reproducible data.
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!