- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The Applied Biosystems 7300 Real-Time PCR System gives you advanced, multicolor real-time PCR capabilities with exceptional budget sensitivity.
- Run time of less than 2 hours
- Four-color detection enables you to perform gene expression analysis, pathogen quantitation, SNP genotyping, and plus/minus assays with internal positive controls
- Study gene expression, detect and quantitate pathogens, perform allelic discrimination (SNP genotyping) assays as well as score the presence of gene sequences
- Peltier-based thermal cycling system allows you to use both standard 96-well plates and 0.2-mL tubes
- Powerful, versatile software including plate set-up wizards and automated analysis tools make data processing simple and straightforward
- Advanced data viewing capabilities and automated analysis tools enable simple and straightforward data processing
Real-Time PCR at an Affordable Price
The Applied Biosystems 7300 Real-time PCR System combines thermal cycling, fluorescence-dye technology, and application-specific software, enabling you to detect the cycle-by-cycle accumulation of PCR products in a single-tube reaction. Though the system is affordably priced, it offers precision optics, a charge-coupled device (CCD) camera and sophisticated multicomponenting algorithm to provide highly reproducible data.
Application notes and news
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"An excellent instrument. Small, compatible and gives reliable results. Only negative is that it heats up the external surface."