- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The Agilent 7000B Quadrupole GC/MS/MS is the latest addition to Agilents MS portfolio. Scientists performing target compound analysis in SIM mode on complex samples will find many ways to use its increased selectivity and sensitivity. MS/MS reduces sample prep, shortens analysis cycles, eliminates false results, and simplifies data review for improved productivity. Based upon time-tested MSD components, the 7000B sets a higher standard for robust GC/MS/MS operation. The entire system and analysis process are supported by MassHunter software, which is designed to make MS analyses easierfrom tuning to final report.
Application notes and news
- Using Analyte Protectants and Solvent Selection to Maximize the Stability of Organophosphorous Pesticides d...
- Evaluating Inert Flow Path Components and Entire Flow Path for GC/MS/MS Pesticide Analysis
- Analysis of N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) in Water using GC Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry
- Analysis of Pesticide Residues in Chicken Muscle with QuEChERS and Triple Quadrupole GC
- High Sensitivity GC/MS/MS Analysis of Nonpolar Organic Compounds in Water Using the Agilent 7000 Triple Qua...
- Using the Agilent 7000B Triple Quadrupole GC/MS for Parts per Trillion Detection of PAH Metabolites in Huma...
- Analysis of Medium Volatility Sulfur Compounds in Coffee
- Analysis of Phytoestrogens in Soy Milk
- Optimized Method Development of Large Volume Injection for GC/MS/MS of Food Pesticides
- A Method for the Determination of Dioxins in Foodstuffs and Animal Feed
- Rugged GC/MS/MS Pesticide Residue Analysis Fulfilling the USDA Pesticide Data Program (PDP) Requirements
- Determination of Chemical Contaminants in Marine Shellfish using the Agilent 7000 Triple Quadrupole GC/MS S...
- Fast and Comprehensive Doping Agent Screening in Urine by Triple Quadrupole GC/MS
- Longterm Detection of Anabolic Steroid Metabolites in Urine
- Mass Spec that Spans the Metabolomics Workflow
- Signal-to-Noise Spec Replaced with Instrument Detection Limit for Triple Quadrupole GC/MS
- Agilent Technologies and Mississippi State University Team Up to Test Gulf Seafood for Oil Contamination
- Clearly Better Technology and Solutions from Agilent at ASMS 2009