6500 Series Accurate-Mass Quadrupole Time-of-Flight (Q-TOF) LC/MSAgilent Technologies
6500 Series Accurate-Mass Quadrupole Time-of-Flight (Q-TOF) LC/MS
The Agilent 6500 Accurate-Mass Q-TOF LC/MS systems provide superior data quality and advanced analytical capabilities for profiling, identifying, characterizing, and quantifying low molecular-weight compounds and biomolecules with confidence.
These Q-TOF systems deliver exceptional MS and MS/MS analyses that support demanding applications such as proteomics, metabolomics, impurity testing, product degradation studies, forensics, food safety, and environmental analyses.
The new 6540 Q-TOF delivers outstanding performance characteristics without speed related performance compromises (sensitivity, dynamic range, isotopic fidelity, mass range) associated with orbital trapping instruments.
6500 Series Accurate-Mass Quadrupole Time-of-Flight (Q-TOF) LC/MS Features:
- Achieve femtogram-level sensitivity – iFunnel increases ion transfer to achieve the lowest detection levels of any high resolution LC/MS instrument.
- Maintain resolution and mass accuracy – Ion Beam Compression and Shaping (IBCS) technology provides the greatest sensitivity while maintaining 40k mass resolution and sub ppm mass accuracy from m/z 20-10,000.
- Reach new scan speeds – New electronics and software algorithms enable scanning of up to 50 spectra per second.
- Improve sensitivity for high-throughput applications – Agilent Jet Stream technology combined with improved ion optics provide 5x greater on-column sensitivity and increase up time to maintain the highest sensitivity for high throughput applications.
- Increase dynamic range – In-spectrum dynamic range of up to 5 orders of magnitude reveals trace-level targets, even in the presence of much more abundant compounds.
- Ensure high-quality data – Automated tuning optimizes system performance to ensure high quality data for a broad spectrum of applications.
- Powerful MassHunter Workstation Software takes advantage of accurate mass MS and MS/MS and high definition isotopic data to facilitate profiling, characterization, identification and quantification of compounds in complex mixtures.
Application notes and news
- A Prediction Model for Determining Wine Variety
- Analysis of Atrazine in Drinking Water at the ppb Level Using New Agilent Reversed Phase LC Columns
- Agilent Technologies Demonstrates New Generation of Ion Mobility Technology to Enhance High-Resolution Mass...
- Agilent Technologies Thought Leader Award Supports Dr. Ronald A. DePinho and Translational Research Program...
- Owlstone and Agilent Technologies Collaborate to Explore FAIMS/TOF-MS Applications