650 Series NOx & O2 Analyzer
California Analytical Instruments, Inc.
The CAI 650 CLD analyzer is designed around a state-of-the-art 16 bit microprocessor, with 16 digita l inputs, 16 digital outputs, 16 analog inputs and four analog outputs. The analyzer can be ma...read more
The CAI 650 CLD analyzer is designed around a state-of-the-art 16 bit microprocessor, with 16 digita l inputs, 16 digital outputs, 16 analog inputs and four analog outputs.
The analyzer can be manually operated from the keypad or remotely via TCP/IP, RS-232C communications and discrete inputs. The analyzer display includes screen presentation of all analyzer alarms. Four levels of password protection are provided. For precision measurements, the analyzer's accuracy is increased by entering calibration curve fit polynomials. Automatic calibrations may be activated locally or remotely or at preset times. The analyzer may also display NO, NOX, NO2, and O2 via selectable time and hold commands.
Applications of the CAI 650 CLD analyzer :
- Stack Gases (CEM)
- Scrubber Efficiency
- Combustion Efficiency
- Turbine/Generator Feedback Control
- Process Chemical Gas Analysis
- Personnel Safety
- Power Plant De-Nitrification
- Fuel Cell Analysis
- Vehicle Emissions
Features of the CAI 650 CLD analyzer :
- Measures From 0-3 to 0-3,000 ppm Full Scale (NO/NOx)
- Four User Definable Ranges
- Oxygen Range: 0-25%
- Fast Response Time
- Auto Ranging
- Auto Calibration
- Output Options: Analog (User Scalable), (RS232) using AK Protocol & TCP/IP
- Data Archiving
- Remote Monitoring and Control
- Electronic Proportional Pressure Control for Sample & Ozone Flow
Options for the CAI 650 CLD analyzer :
- Internal Zero/Span/Sample Valves
- Internal Sample Pump
- Internal Ozone Pump
- High Output Ozone Lamp
- 19 Inch Rack Mount Slides
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!