6400 Series Triple Quadrupole LC/MS
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"It is a very robust instrument with high sensitivity, it has not totally proven it self in the Residue chemistry area but I think it has a lot of potential to be one of the best. The software needs some work but the Mass hunter has put Agilent with the best. It is easy to clean and maintain. One negative is that sometimes you have some variability between sample injections but it is compound dependent. I recommend this instrument for Environmental analysis, and some residue studies."
See all reviews
Member since 2010
Health & Safety Manager / Officer
Government / Military
US Food and Drug Administration
Read more »
"Easy to use with helpful training. Good after sales service with fast, professional response and troubleshooting."
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Read more »
"Agilent have good service. The 6430 is easy to use but switching out columns can be a hassle and the computer wasn't as compatible as it should have been."
Meet your quantitative needs with triple quadrupole performance which gives superior sensitivity, renowned performance reliability, and easy upgradeability. The Agilent 6400 Series Triple Quadrupole LC/MS Systems are the proven choice for your quantitative applications in pharmaceutical ADME/DMPK studies, biomarker validation, clinical research, food safety, forensics, toxicology, and environmental analyses.
Choose an Agilent 6420, 6430, 6460, or 6490 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System for unmatched productivity, performance, and value for all your quantitative analysis needs. The 6420 is economical and easy to use – a perfect workhorse instrument for laboratories requiring standard quantitative capabilities. The 6430 offers improved sensitivity to yield more precise quantitation for most routine assays. The 6460 adds Agilent Jet Stream (AJS) technology to dramatically increase sensitivity for a wide range of challenging quantitative applications. The 6490 includes novel iFunnel technology for ultra-trace analysis – with attogram limits of quantitation and an unprecedented six orders of linearity for your most demanding quantitative analyses.
- Achieve the highest sensitivity – iFunnel technology dramatically increases ion sampling and transmission, enabling the lowest limits of detection and quantitation for your most demanding applications.
- Screen, confirm and quantify – Triggered MRM (tMRM) combines fast and sensitive MRM quantitation with the generation of a product ion spectrum for library searching and compound screening and confirmation.
- Automate compound optimization – MassHunter Optimizer software automatically optimizes MRM transitions and fragmentor and collision energies for both small molecules and peptides.
- Higher scan speed – Full scan speeds of up to 12,500 Da/second allows you to take full advantage of today’s high throughput UHPLC chromatography.
- Ultra fast MRM acquisition speeds and ion polarity switching – An innovative collision cell eliminates cross-talk and enables 1ms MRM dwell times, together with 30 ms fast polarity switching, ensures compatibility with UHPLC analyses.
- Streamline method development – Dynamic MRM (dMRM) simplifies method development and allows up to 4,000 compounds to be quantified in a single method with optimal sensitivity and reproducibility.
- Compatibility with a wide range of ionization sources – ESI, AJS, APCI, APPI, Multi-mode sources, and innovative HPLC-Chip technology for robust and ultra-sensitive quantitation with small sample volumes.
- Comprehensive and easy-to-use MassHunter Workstation software dramatically enhances productivity from method optimization, data acquisition to data processing and reporting.
Application notes and news
- Five Minute Vitamin D Analysis with Online Sample Cleanup
- Monitoring for Microcystins in Raw Water Supply Reservoirs Using the Agilent 6410 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS
- Comprehensive LC/MS Analysis of Illicit and Pain Management Drugs, Including their Metabolites, in Urine
- High-Throughput SISCAPA-based Peptide Quantitation Using an Agilent RapidFire High-Throughput Mass Spectrom...
- Detection, Confirmation, and Quantification of Chloramphenicol in Honey, Shrimp and Chicken
- Determination of Multi-Residue Tetracyclines Using HPLC
- Data Showing the Feasibility of Confirming Putative Biomarkers Using Multiple Reaction Monitoring
- Agilent Technologies Awards Grant for Translational Research in Cardiometabolic Disease
- Agilent Technologies Invites Mass Spectrometry Users to September Training Workshops in England
- Agilent Technologies Announces Enhancements for LC and LC/MS Systems
- Agilent Technologies and MRM Proteomics Sign Comarketing Agreement to Further Quantitative Proteomics Solut...
- Mass Spec that Spans the Metabolomics Workflow
- Agilent Technologies Introduces Triple Quadrupole LC/MS
- Phytronix Technologies, Agilent Technologies to Co-Market Phytronix Laser Diode Thermal Desorption Ion Sour...
- Agilent Technologies and Anderson Forschung Group Collaborate on Quantitative Protein Assays
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!