6300 Single Beam Visible Spectrophotometer
The 6300 single beam visible spectrophotometer is a high quality, low cost instrument ideal for spectroscopy applications in schools and colleges, as well as in QC and testing procedures for a wide variety of services and industries.
This spectrophotometer features measurement modes for absorbance, % transmittance and concentration. To add to the flexibilty of this instrument the 6300 can be purchased with a domed lid, model 6320D, to accomodate test tubes up to 105mm in height. Models 6300 and 6320D cover a wavelength range of 320nm to 1000nm with a spectral bandwidth of 8nm. These instruments are covered by a three year warranty.
- Wavelength range of 320 to 1000nm (6300 and 6320D) or 198 to 1000nm (6305)
- Absorbance, %T and concentration modes
- Multi-parameter display with wavelength and photometric readouts
- Wide range of sampling accessories
- Domed lid of 6320D accepts tubes up to 105mm tall