626 Single Tilt Liquid Nitrogen Cryo Transfer Holder
See all reviews
Member since 2012
University Of Bristol
Read more »
"Well engineered equipment that performs well. However the parts are expensive and there is a slow turnaround time for repairs,"
The 626 Single Tilt Liquid Nitrogen Cryo Transfer Holder is designed for low temperature transfer and subsequent recording of electron beam sensitive, frozen hydrated specimens in the TEM.
Frost-free specimen transfer
• Light weight cryo workstation provides low temperature specimen loading to protect the frozen hydrated grid
• One piece cryo shield encapsulates the frozen hydrated grid providing protection against damage caused by warming and frost formation during transfer from the workstation to the electron microscope
High resolution performance
• Stable specimen temperature minimizes thermal drift to ensure high resolution performance
Clipring™ specimen securing mechanism
• Maintains excellent thermal contact between the specimen holder and the frozen hydrated specimen grid
• Easy to use for beginner (60º version) or intermediate to expert (70º version) cryo electron microscopist
Precise temperature measurement
• Temperature of the holder is monitored by a calibrated silicone diode that provides a sensitive, linear temperature response
• The conductor rod connecting the specimen holder tip to the liquid nitrogen dewar contains an electric heater to change the specimen temperature
Optional analytical design
• Specimen cradle, Hexring® and Anti-twist washer are made of beryllium for analytical applications
Tilt ranges and compatibility of specimen holders vary according to the TEM manufacturer, model, pole piece gap, and the presence of in-gap accessories. Please contact your local Gatan representative for more information.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries