62 Series Fluorimeters
The 62 series fluorimeters includes three models the 6270, 6280 and 6285 to cover a wide range of applications. The 6280 model is ideal for the most sensitive determinations with emission wavelengths up to 650nm.
When higher emission wavelengths are required the 6285 with its red-enhanced detector is the unit of choice. For less sensitive applications and a broader wavelength range up to 1100nm the low cost 6270 unit is more suitable. With press-to-read operation and Total Energy Transfer (TET) technology the output of the high-energy xenon lamp is maximised and its expected life extended so that it should never need replacing within the normal lifetime of the unit.
The high quality optics are complemented by the Intelligent Filter Modules (IFM) that are identified by the unit, generating error messages should the wrong filters be fitted or their positions be incorrect.
Each model offers intuitive operation with a user interface based on logical menus that can be navigated from the simple keypad. Up to 20 methods can be created without restriction and saved for future use. They can also be locked against accidental change by password entry. The permanent time and date tag on every stored reading supports Good Laboratory Practice, while calibration reminders and operator identity can also be entered to support conformance and traceability of results.
- High quality optics: pulsed xenon lamp and Total Energy Transfer (TET)
- Intelligent Filter Modules ensure correct filters are fitted for selected method
- Intuitive programming allows fast program creation
- Raw fluorescence or concentration values options
- Standard curve and kinetic functions
- Heated sample holder and sipper pump accessories
- Compatible with DataWay PC software