6100 Series Single Quadrupole LC/MS
See all reviews
Member since 2010
Read more »
"This provides excellent readouts for LC/MS studies. The product is resilient, sensitive,and the company is helpful and courteous."
Faster answers. Maximum confidence. Agilent reliability.
From routine QC to research applications, Agilent 6100B Series Single Quadrupole LC/MS Systems deliver unmatched analytical performance and proven day-after-day reliability. Available in configurations to match your application and your budget, they offer best-in-class data quality in a space-saving benchtop package. And to maximize return on investment, performance capabilities can be easily upgraded to keep pace with future requirements.
Application notes and news
- Screening and Identification of Potential Genotoxic Degradation Impurities using Q-TOF LC/MS with Advanced ...
- A Generic UHPLC/UV/MS Method for Cleaning Veriﬁcation of Highly Potent Drugs
- Agilent Technologies Introduces Highly Sensitive Evaporative Light-Scattering Detectors
- Agilent Technologies Upgrades Single Quadrupole LC/MS Family
- Agilent Technologies Expands Mass Spec Performance Envelope with LC/MS and GC/MS Introductions at ASMS 2011
- New 1200 Infinity Liquid Chromatography Series from Agilent to Set New Levels of HPLC and UHPLC Performance
- Agilent Highlights Advances in Food, Data Systems, LC/MS and Columns at Pittcon 2010