MiniFlex Benchtop XRD
New 5th-generation general purpose benchtop XRD system for phase identification and phase quantification.
2012 heralds the newest additions to the MiniFlex series of benchtop X-ray diffraction (XRD) analyzers. The new 5th generation MiniFlex is a general purpose X-ray diffractometer that can perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of polycrystalline materials. MiniFlex is now available in two variations. Operating at 600 watts (X-ray tube), the MiniFlex 600 is twice as powerful as other benchtop models, enabling faster analysis and improved overall throughput. Running at 300 watts (X-ray tube), the new MiniFlex 300 does not require an external heat exchanger. Each model is engineered to maximize flexibility in a benchtop package.
Features of the XRD Miniflex:
- New 5th generation design for 2012
- Compact, fail-safe radiation enclosure
- Incident beam variable slit
- Simple installation and user training
- Factory aligned goniometer system
- Laptop computer operation