The 515 HPLC pump is a programmable, free-standing HPLC pump available in isocratic, gradient, and semi-preparative configurations:
• Precise stepper motor control (48 steps/µL resolution) of dual reciprocating pistons
• Non-circular drive gears provide smooth, uniform eluent delivery
• User-programmable flow rate calibration and compressibility compensation factors ensure straightforward pump operation qualification
• Tests to retention time variations of less than 0.1% for highly reproducible peak performance
• Easy-to-read display and keypad for error-free programming
• Automatic purging and flow calibration
Receive your quote directly from Waters.