GS FLX+ System
Roche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group
Now delivering sequencing reads up to 1,000 bp in length! The GS FLX+ System features the unique combination of long reads, exceptional accuracy and high-throughput, making the system well suited...read more
See all reviews
Member since 2009
Read more »
"This product allowed me to get exon-intron spanning reads of 150 to 600 bp products of different 56 gene amplicons coded with specific primers, while being grouped together by taxa and taxon barcodes being loaded onto the A Adapter. I then could identify possible SNPs between the Taxa and go back to design primers around those SNP/SNV and INDELs. I really was happy since there was no reference sequence to compare to originally."
Now delivering sequencing reads up to 1,000 bp in length!
The GS FLX+ System features the unique combination of long reads, exceptional accuracy and high-throughput, making the system well suited for larger genomic projects. The GS FLX System has been at the heart of key breakthrough genomic discoveries and over 1,000 peer-reviewed publications to date.
Advancements in sequencing chemistry, instrumentation and software offer the latest improvements in GS FLX System performance, with read lengths up to 1 kb. Available as an on-site instrument upgrade or new instrument, the GS FLX+ System is designed for use with both the new long-read Sequencing Kit XL+ and existing Sequencing Kit XLR70.
GS FLX+ System Features:
- True capillary sequencing-like read lengths: Continuous development of the GS FLX Titanium chemistry now offers read lengths up to 1 kb
- Flexible sequencing formats: Broad selection of gaskets and Multiplex Identifiers (MIDs) enables efficient use of sequencing runs
- Point-and-click data analysis: Included GS Data Analysis Software for de novo assembly, reference mapping and amplicon variant analysis.
- Whole Genome Sequencing: De novo sequencing of large, complex organisms or multiple bacterial genomes in a single run
- Transcriptome Sequencing: Full-length de novo sequencing and assembly of complex organisms
- Amplicon Sequencing: High-throughput sequencing of 100s to 1,000s of samples and loci
- Sequence Capture: Targeted resequencing of whole exomes or large capture regions
- Metagenomics: Characterization of complex environmental samples; pathogen discovery
Application notes and news
- Roche Launches GS FLX+ System Software Update to Extend Read Lengths for Targeted Gene Sequencing and Micro...
- Roche and Hamilton Introduce New Automated DNA Sample Enrichment Platform for GS Junior Sequencing Instrume...
- Roche and PSS Sign Agreement to Develop a Fully Automated Workflow Solution for Next-Generation Sequencing ...
- Roche 454 Sequencing Systems Used to Resolve Genetic Mutations in Blood Cancer
- Roche Introduces New GS FLX+ Software for Significantly Improved Long-Read Sequencing Performance
- Roche Launches 454 Sequencing Assays for High Sensitivity Genetic Variant Detection in Leukemia Samples to ...
- Roche and NuGEN Technologies Develop Whole Transcriptome Profiling Solution for 454 Sequencing Systems
- Roche Introduces Next-Generation HLA Typing Solution for 454 Sequencing Systems
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries