The 4200 FlexScan Series FTIR (handheld) is a dual module system – the optical module weighs 3 lbs and it is attached to the 4 lb electronics module by a power cable.
The electronics module can be worn on a belt or in a shoulder pack. The 4200 analyzer uses the same interferometer and optics as the 4100 ExoScan and thus has identical performance. The 4200 FlexScan is for dedicated field applications and has a fixed sampling interface that is specified when the system is ordered.
The light weight of the hand-held optics and sampling module make it well suited to repetitive infrared analyses over a large area, or numerous measurements over a large object. 4200 FlexScan Series FTIR (handheld) Features:
- Handheld, battery-operated FTIR analyser specifically designed for surface analysis applications
- Small and lightweight, ideal for in-field use
- Highly accurate mid-IR analysis
- Multiple sample interfaces available
- Bluetooth communication to handheld computer and/or laptop data station
- Continuously analyse for more than 3 hours, thanks to the onboard rechargeable lithium ion battery