4100 MP-AES Spectrometer (Microwave Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometry)Agilent Technologies
Atomic Spectroscopy Runs on Air
Say Goodbye to flammable and expensive gases. The Agilent 4100 Microwave Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometer is the most significant advancement in atomic spectroscopy in decades. It runs entirely on air, which means your lab can perform unattended multi-element analyses while eliminating flammable and expensive gases. But that's just the beginning. The magnetically excited microwave plasma source provides detection limits down to sup ppb levels for powerful performance, simple set-up, remarkable reliability and superior safety.
Features of the 4100 MP-AES:
- Lowest cost of ownership the Agilent 4100 MP-AES runs unattended without flammable or expensive gas supply, dramatically reducing your operating costs
- High-performance magnetically excited microwave plasma source provides sensitivity, linear dynamic range, detection limits and analysis speed superior to flame AA
- Ease of use application-specific software applets plus plug-and-play hardware ensure any user can set up quickly without method development or alignment, and with minimal training
- Improved laboratory safety in addition to eliminating flammable and oxidizing gases, the 4100 MP-AES eliminates the need to plumb multiple gases into the laboratory, or manually transport and handle gas cylinders
- Robust and reliable ideal for industries such as mining, food and agriculture, chemicals, petrochemicals, and manufacturing, and for remote locations
Application notes and news
- Determination of Exchangeable Cations in Soil Extracts Using the Agilent 4100 Microwave Plasma-Atomic Emiss...
- Direct Analysis of Cr, Ni, Pb and V in Ethanol Fuel by Microwave Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometry
- Cost-Effective Analysis of Major, Minor and Trace Elements in Foodstuffs Using the 4100 MP-AES
- ASTS 2012: The Mobile Phase
- Agilent Science and Technology Symposium, Combining Online and Road-Show Access to Experts, Technology, and...