3M™ Empore™ C18 47 mm Disk
3M Bioanalytical's Empore ci8 47mm Disk - Commonly used for the solid phase extraction of analytes from complex sample matrices.
A variety of functional groups, such as octadecyl (C18) and octyl (C8) can be bonded to the silica surface to provide non polar interactions. Each of these sorbents exhibits unique properties of retention and selectivity for a particular analyte. The choice of which sorbent is best for a particular method will be influenced by the percent recovery of analyte from the sample matrix and the cleanliness of the resulting chromatography.
Application notes and news
- Purifying and Concentrating Imiquimod and Metabolites from Large Volumes of Urine
- Determination of Organic Compounds in Drinking Water Using Empore™ Extraction Disks
- Proposed SPE Disk Method for Aqueous Phase EPA Quick Turnaround Methods (QTMs): Pesticides and Polychlorina...
- Sample Preparation with Combinatorial Chemisty Applications and High Throughput Pharmaceutical Bioanalysis
- 3M Empore Extraction Disks used in Environmental Analysis
- Empore™ Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) Disks