384-Well, Black, Clear Bottom, Ultra-Low Attachment Microplate - 3827
The Corning 384-well black clear bottom Ultra-Low Attachment microplate features a specialized surface to inhibit cell attachment.
This high-performance polystyrene microplate enables high-quality, high-throughput assays for non adherent cells.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra-Low Attachment microplates feature a covalently bound hydrogel layer that effectively inhibits cellular attachment
- Surface minimizes protein absorption, enzyme activation and cellular activation
- Surface is noncytotoxic, biologically inert and nondegradable
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Black wall microplates have low background fluorescence, resulting in minimal light scatter and reduced crosstalk
- Opaque walls to prevent well-to-well crosstalk
- Optically clear flat well bottom permits direct microscopic viewing
- Can be used for both top and bottom reading instruments
- Bulk packed 20 per bag