384 Low Volume Tip Dispense Head
The NS-384 head is a precision instrument designed to provide the highest level of pipetting performance. Using Solid Titanium mandrels, roll-lapped pistons, and NanoScreen's field proven 3-part seal, the NS-384 represents the current state-of-the-art in air displacement pipetting.
The larger volume of the NS-384 will allow users to reduce processing steps - saving time and improving throughput.
NS-384 features include:
- 50ul capacity
- Solid Titanium mandrels for improved corrosion resistance and longer life
- New innovative tip load plate allows simplified head swap
- Compatibility with NanoScreen's NS50 tips and Beckman's AP384 tips insures a ready tip supply
- Built with interchangeable components for easy service, upgrades, and repairs.
- Available as a complete upgrade kit