See all reviews
Member since 2014
Università di Bologna
Read more »
"It is simple to use pH, mV and temperature meter ideal for routine analysis and educational purposes; three decimal place resolution, maximum 3 point calibration, like or more the most common and more expensive meters; very light and resistant to chemicals. It is very good value for money. "
Model 3510 is a versatile, simple to use pH, mV and temperature meter that is ideal for routine analysis.
With up to three decimal place resolution and a choice of up to three calibration points the 3510 provides the user with added flexibility where future demands for enhanced performance may be required. A choice of pH calibration buffers to DIN, JIS and NIST standards can be used for automatic calibration, as well as manually entered buffer values.
- Simultaneous readout of pH and temperature
- pH resolution to 3 decimal places
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration
- Automatic or manual buffer selection
- Storage of up to 32 results
- RS232 connection to printer or PC via DataWay